A lot can happen over a coffee

Here is what I feel about, People criticizing the system of cafes and coffee shop in India. Its just a a way of spending money, is what they say. Come to see of it, I was feeling a bit low since morning and so wanted to talk to someone and just go and chill out somewhere nothing where there will be loud music or anywhere where it is really quite, but some place where it is just a comfortable place to sit and solve your problem with someone. I went to a nearby café, it is a comfortable place with a couch facing the open ground of shivaji park, I sat there reading a book and waiting for a friend, after 10mins or so after I had settled down the waiter came in with the menu card, I told him that I was expecting someone so is it okay if I order after he comes. The waiter tell me no problem keeps the menu card on the table and leaves, and I continue reading my book and waiting for my friend. This shows how much they care for their customer and you feel relieved there, you are in a problem already and someone acts good to you that brings a instant smile on your face.
After the person I was waiting for came, we started talking and were really engrossed in it, the waiter came after sometime and took the order, I continue talking with my friend trying to solve the problem, and we are left without any disturbance. After we finish the coffee the waiter comes with the bill, we pay and we leave.
Don’t you think that was worth the price we paid there?. You spend a comfortable treatment there, you talk to your friend your heart out you enjoy a really nice coffee, and now you have solved your problems and are happy! I really do think its really worth that 100rupees we paid them. And I now do believe in the tag line “ a lot can happen over a coffee”. 

Comments