Picsssssssssss




I have got a new obsession these days. Editing :D oh well nothing like professional an all but as a timepass I am spending hours together on photoshop and other softwares to edit some pics of mine. I will upload them soon.

Its really fun editing pics, feels like I am really putting in life to those pics.

I would really love to hear some comments from you on them J

The other day I saw lux perfect bride… what crap that. God! I seriously hope these reality tv show people get some life.

Ps - I am going through writers block these days. So will be back in a few days with more posts!

Keep blogging till then, even though I am not writing I am going through all your posts and commenting on them.

Following are some pics that I like!













Comments

  1. Nice pictures there, can't wait to see the others. Good luck! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures there, can't wait to see the others. Good luck! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good effort.. considering that u r an amateur.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment