hmm.. just read :)






Hey fellow bloggers, first of all.. A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR…  hope this new year brings all the luck and good will your way and make this year one of the most memorable years of your life.

And I would also love to mention that this is my 100th post of the year. Yes, I wrote 100 posts in a year *WOW!* ( I never thought ill do this )

And yes, I would like your opinion on my new background .. and how does the blog header look? I wanted to keep it this way for a long time, but I am dicey about how does it look… so I want your opinion guys..  


And ho yes.. my new year resolution is to loose weight. So people out there please please please please if you know any tips on how to loose weight. Then please please please please let me know J

Ill keep you all updated of how it is going :P

Love you all, have a great new year.






Comments

  1. Happy NU Year! Love the sari pic the most! Keep it that way!

    Lose weight? See my blog, specifically the post, How I bought another pair of jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And which play were you in Delhi for? And why didn't you tell us? We would have loved to see the play!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Very Happy New Year to u too :)

    this template is very nice..keep it the same way :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. a nice template and happy new year to u too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy new year, sorry its 10 days belated! but 355 days still remain! :)

    did u shop in delhi?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment