Fastag

Ashwin Sanghi – The books and my Experience!


With vacations going on I have got ample of time to for myself and to do exactly what I want to do.  So basically all I did was watch movies, play Farmville 2 (yes! The Farmville craze is back… don’t worry it will go away in a couple of days. ) and read books! I am proud to announce that in this month I read 3 books and am now on my 4th book already.
I have always enjoyed reading Dan Brown books and always wished for an Indian author to write on the same lines as him, and the man who fulfilled my that wish is Mr. Ashwin Sanghi, His books – The Rozabal Line, Chanakya Chant and The Krishna Key.  All his books are simply amazing and a complete page turner. The best I like was The Rozabal Line and The Krishna Key, I guess the reason I am not that very fond of Chanakya Chant is because I myself as a person is not very interested in politics of political games that goes on in the country, but still the book cannot be ignored.
The information given in the book is impressive and well researched. Somewhere in between the books you do feel that a lot of information is bombarded on you and you might end up feeling confused, but that more of regarding your concentration and understanding. If you read it with concentration and proper understanding I am sure you’ll love it just like I did.
Actually authors like Dan Brown and Ashwin Sanghi and also Amish Tripathi (just started reading his books)  have inspired me to actually read Bhagvat gita, Mahabharatha, and also the Vedas. Reading all these definitely goes down in my To-Do list or if I may rephrase it to “Long term to- do list”  and I honestly look forward to the day when ill be able to scratch these off from the list.
All in all, just go read these books,  they are amazing and you’ll end up feeling more intelligent :D 

I also found some nice quotes about books on Internet… just posting them below J
“A room without books is like a body without a soul.” 
 
Marcus Tullius Cicero
“Classic' - a book which people praise and don't read.” 
 
Mark Twain
“There is no friend as loyal as a book.” 
 
Ernest Hemingway
“When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes.” 
 
Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus
“A great book should leave you with many experiences, and slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading.” 
 
William Styron, Conversations with William Styron
“A mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone, if it is to keep its edge.” 
 
George R.R. Martin, A Game of Thrones
“Books are the perfect entertainment: no commercials, no batteries, hours of enjoyment for each dollar spent. What I wonder is why everybody doesn't carry a book around for those inevitable dead spots in life.” 
 
Stephen King

Comments