TRESemmé Ramp Ready Hair - My New Hair Product!


One aspect of me that I have a Love-Hate relationship with is my HAIR!!! I have dry, freezy curly hair and they are just impossible to manage, and to make things even worse I had straightened them like twice which has damaged them even more. I was always on a search for that perfect shampoo, conditioner, and serum to make my hair atleast remotely presentable. And thats where TRESemmé Ramp Ready Hair comes into picture, I had applied for the free sample on Indiblogger.in and was amazed with the effects it had on my hair.
It made my hair smooth, manageable and made my curls bounce :D. I am a loyal customer and if I like something ill keep using it, my previous shampoo was good but this was one step above it and I guess the time has come now to change my shampoo :D

Comments