My Jabong.com Experience

I have been shopping online for quite some time now, being the obsessive me I always need things to be sorted and well organized. This is exactly what I look for when I am shopping online. Easy navigation, proper description of products, offers and good customer service is what I generally look for and 

Jabong.com had it all. The very first time I went on to the site I absolutely loved the amazing variety of products that they had – you can find everything on Jabong. No need to go through 10 different sites.
The delivery process was also very smooth. Prompt email confirmations and updates via SMS made me feel relaxed and not worry about the delivery. (I have had some bad experiences on other sites where the product wasn’t delivered on time or was lost etc). The delivery was actually done before time despite the heavy rains! This really impressed me. 





The product was packed in a nice way so as to avoid any kind of damage during delivery.
Because it was such a hassle free and smooth experience I decided to blog about it, after all such experiences are rare.



Comments

  1. It's a good site and many say that their service is flawless. Good review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post. Thanks for sharing your experience. Love online shopping then choose Designer Sunglasses Store here you can find amazing sunglasses at affordable price.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment