Random acts of Kindness

After a completely messed up day at work I decided to cab back home to avoid the trouble and the struggle of surviving a crowded bus and traffic. Obviously it’s not so easy to even get a cab here in Mumbai at peak hours so as that struggle was on a little girl heard me ask the cabbie if he would come to Prabhadevi. When I was turned down by him as well she came up to me smiled and said,
“Ithun Prabhadevi saathi bus ahe, me dakhavte kuthun te” ( there is a bus here for Prabhadevi , I’ll show you from where)

The mere willingness to help was so cute that I let her just help me out. Not only did I save the cab money it also made me smile for the first time in that day. 

Comments

  1. awwww god bless the little girl.. and it only takes small things to make a person smile



    Bikram

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment