Fastag

Chocolateria San Churro, Link Road, Andheri

My general late night chocolate spot for a long time has been Theobroma, Colaba. Although this time a friend suggested we go to San Churro, Link Road, Andheri. I like the fact that this place is open till 1am thus proves to be an excellent late night spot ( a little heavier on the pocket though if you compare it with Theobroma) as we reached pretty late the place was almost empty except for a group of four.
We ordered Chocolate Hazelnut Shake, Chicken Panani Sandwich and Chocolate Mousse Bar. All three were exceptionally amazing. The Chocolate shake has a very strong hazelnut after taste which my friend liked but I didn’t. The Mousse bar was delicious and so was the Panani Sandwich. (sorry, I just have the Mousse bar picture)

The staff is very friendly and the service is not that bad either.

The Damage was ₹662/- for two

Comments