Fastag

A Touch Says A Thousand Words


After being together for so long they both had gotten used to each other. Saying I love you was out of habit rather than because they wanted to. Don’t get me wrong they did love each other but the monotony of life had taken away the spark from the relationship.

 After being together for 7 years they had finally decided to tie the knot. It was her dream to plan and manage her own wedding without a wedding planner. The wedding pressure was nerve wrecking. He was under a lot of work pressure and she was going crazy looking after every single detail of the wedding and without realizing it they were snapping at each other.

“Have a look at these flower arrangements, which one do you like?”
“I don’t have time for that now. Pick anything”
“It’s our wedding, it can’t be anything!”
“Baby I have to give this report tonight. Just pick what you like no”
“Alright. And remember we have to go shopping this Saturday”
“I can’t I have a meeting”
“You always do that! There is something related to your work always. Why don’t you understand that this is our wedding and it’s equally important.”
“Why don’t you understand that this is work and I am under a lot of work pressure!”
“Maybe because you never tell me about it”
“Because I don’t want to bother you with things that you don’t need to worry about.”
She went up to him and hugged him. All the anger melted away in a minute.
“You know this hug just takes me away from all the stress. It’s like my instant stress reliever” he said hugging her back.
“I love you”
“I love you too”

And just like that a touch, a hug just solved all the problems. He went back to his work, she went back to dealing with all the wedding stuffs. Sometimes we are doing so many things at the same time that we forget that we have to take some time out to tell our partner how much they matter to us. It’s not that difficult you know, a simple touch can do the trick!


This post has been written for IndiBlogger you can find more information here - http://www.pblskin.com/ #BringBackTheTouch

You can also check #BringBackTheTouch video below.












Comments