Eagle Boys Pizza


Ordered Chicken and Corn Pizza and Cheesy Garlic Scroll yesterday from the Sterling outlet. It was a good break from the regular Pizza options. I had my concerns if it would turn out to be good but I was pleasantly surprised by the pizza.

The pizza was tasty and the crust was super soft, sign that it was fresh! I expected the Cheesy Scroll to be something like a Garlic Bread, well it is not but it is still good enough.




I love it because of the quick service and of course the freshly made pizzas.

They have various combos available. Also thanks to the World Cup season they are giving 50% off whenever India wins a match, Cricket and Pizza seems like a good idea right guys?


They even have happy hours on weekdays, so you guys should surely check this place out. 



Comments