Fastag

Saks Hair and Beauty, Bandra



            I visited Saks Hair and Beauty Salon in Bandra earlier this week and I am glad I did so. My hair got just the right pampering it needed. I was also lucky enough to get my hair done by Stewart Harland, International Principal Hairstylist. He quickly analyzed my frizzy, damaged hair and suggested that we work to get them more hydrated as that is what is needed during this hot Mumbai Summer.

The place is calming and they make sure they give you a good treatment and you walk out all smiles :) :) :) isn’t that what you we all look for anyway?

Stewart explained me each step and how it will benefit my hair. It has been over a week now and my hair still feels so good. They are a lot less frizzy and feel super soft.

He also gave me a small tip at the end which would make my curly frizzy hair more manageable.
I walked out with a big smile on my face and a new found love for my hair.



Comments