Fastag

Tuk Tuk Tuk, Dadar


I had been eyeing this small little eatery near Shivaji Park for quite some time now and finally recently I paid it a visit. The place has quirky interior which I really liked. Although it’s small they still have managed the space well.

They have a lot of snack items and desserts are amazing too! We ordered one Chicken Puff, one Iced Tea,  One Chicken Arrabiata and for dessert we settled for Choco Rocco and Swiss Roll.

The food was delicious, although nothing extraordinary but definitely worth the money. The place is frequented by college students and residents from the nearby area generally get a takeout as there isn’t enough room for a larger party.









Comments

  1. I was expecting 'Tuk Tuk' to be an auto...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummy treats

    http://www.giveawaydose.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks mouth-watering..
    I am hungry now... all cz of you :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment