Fastag

Tea Villa Cafe, Hill Road - Review


I ended up at Tea Villa Cafe on a rainy Saturday afternoon. The rains had damned our shopping trip and we thought of spending some time at this place and wait for rains to calm down so we could indulge in some retail therapy.

The place was bustling with people and I was glad when we got a table for two immediately. The menu looks interesting and they had tons of options in Teas (obviously) the coffee options were limited and honestly quite disappointing. Another bummer was that it is a vegetarian place so I settled for a waffles with maple syrup while my friend ordered for a vegetarian burger, both the dishes were good. No complaints there.

The tea also was interesting, the presentation gets full marks and so does the taste. I am not an expert of tea so ill rest my case saying that I enjoyed it and would love to try out different flavours.

They get the water, tea leaves and a timer to your table and then infuse it in front of you. After the time is up, you just have to pour yourself some tea and enjoy it. Honestly, on a rainy day this was very welcoming.

The whole time that I was there, the nursery rhyme ‘I am a Teapot’ was stuck in my head.


















Tea Villa Cafe Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

  1. One of my favorite places. They have some awesome stuff there.
    read my review at
    http://fashionablefoodz.com/tea-villa-cafe-bandra-a-review/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of beautiful place to visit. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment