Speechless

Cafe Churchill, Colaba - Review

This little place is very easy to miss out on the bustling Colaba Causeway. I had passed through this place innumerable times when I was out on my shopping sprees. Finally decided to pay this place a visit on a rainy Sunday afternoon. We ordered for a grilled chicken sandwich, fish and chips and chicken fingers.

Although I found the sandwich portion a little less but it made up for the taste, maybe I should have opted for a club sandwich. Fish and chips and chicken fingers both were yum. I also asked for a gooey chocolate cake but they misplace my ordered and got me something else, it was still a chocolate cake so I didn’t mind.

The place is small and when we went it was filled with people – old, young everyone! I figured it is a hit amongst all age groups.

We got a small little table which was cozy and nice.

The damage was around INR 1200/-












Cafe Churchill Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments