Fastag

Häagen-Dazs Fondue – Review





I wanted to try something new for my birthday; it of course had to involve chocolate so I finally settled on trying out Häagen-Dazs’s Chocolate Ice-cream Fondue. They have two types of Fondue, Classic and European. Since I knew I was going to splurge, I thought I might as well just splurge a little bit more and get the European Fondue.

The European Fondue has macaroons, cakes, waffle pieces, crepe slices assortment of mini scoops of Belgian, cookie and cream, Vanilla and Strawberry ice-cream with Dark Chocolate and Caramel sauce.

The Classic Fondue, incase you are interested, include, mini scoops of Belgian Chocolate, Vanilla, Cookies and Cream and Strawberry ice-cream with an assortment of fruits and brownies.

Coming back to the review, the ice-cream, waffle, fruits everything was fresh and yum. The chocolate sauce was also super yummy. The only drawback being the cost and the quantity. I found it to be really less for the amount we were paying. It was just the two of us and thus we were full and in a chocolate coma by the end of it but if you go in a group, I am sure it won’t be enough for all.

The day we went, the place was pretty empty, thanks to the festive season. We kind of had the entire place to ourselves which was nice. The staff was courteous and friendly.

Although I wouldn’t say that it is worth the money but if you want to splurge once in a while or if it is a special occasion then this could be justifiable.

The damage was around INR 2300/- The fondue is for INR 1845/- but with taxes it goes up to 2k











Häagen-Dazs Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Post a Comment