Eve, Worli - Restaurant Review

Are we happy being upset?

I see a number of posts and listicles and articles on social media, all communicating that the strong independent woman that you the Millennial women are these days are actually either broken or upset or healing or wishing for someone to love her or secretly wish to be taken care of and the list goes on. 

Take note, I am not generalising here. I am just pointing out something that I have noticed around me.
I wonder, if you really really want love, why not go get it? If you are broken then why pretend like you are not? You are upset then why pretend to be happy?

I understand that you will not want to share your deep dark secrets with the world, but at least share them with someone! At least don’t pretend to be something you are not. Doing something about it rather than just cribbing, that is what is going to make a difference.

I want to have a discussion about feminism as well. Feminism and what the word has now ended up meaning, maybe that’s a post for another time.

I know times have changed, things have changed – love is not like how I imagined it would be but the victim card cannot work all the time no?

Like a guy? Go tell him that!

Want to get back with you ex? Go tell him that, let him decide what he wants to do
Feeling upset? Talk to someone, consult a psychiatrist, talk to your parent





Comments

  1. Hi, extremely nice effort. everybody should scan this text. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment